Parents and Citizens Association (P & C) is a group of community minded
people, parents and citizens, who take on a more formal role to assist the
school by providing parents with opportunities to be involved in their child's
P & C
members make a difference by;
- consulting on school policy
- financial planning and budgeting
- managing on-site businesses (tuck-shop, uniforms, lockers)
- assisting with school functions
- applying for grants
- building school communities
- making the school a happier and more connected place.
of P & C involvement include;
- Children who have actively engaged parents have better education outcomes!
- Working with your P & C provides you with valuable work experience and new skills.
- Volunteering improves your health and wellbeing
- Joining your P & C creates life-long friendships.
& C meets on the second Thursday of each month at 5:30 pm in the Emerald
State High School Library. All interested people are welcome and encouraged to
regarding P & C can be directed to Emerald State High School.
419, Emerald, QLD, 4720,
Number: (07) 4988 2222
PandC@emeraldshs.eq.edu.au / email@example.com
P & C 2020 AGM is scheduled to be held on the 10th March 2020.